RE: Problem with TOAD

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 06:45:36 -0800

You will want to repost this to toad_at_yahoogroups.com Many users as well as the TOAD development team are on this list.

Or, since it's v7.3, you've obviously purchased TOAD (right?!?) and could try http://www.quest.com/support/

HTH! GL! Rich

Rich Jesse                        System/Database Administrator
rich.jesse_at_qtiworld.com           Quad/Tech International, Sussex, WI USA

Author: Jesse, Rich
  INET: Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com