RE: Problem with TOAD

From: Jesse, Rich <>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 06:45:36 -0800

You will want to repost this to Many users as well as the TOAD development team are on this list.

Or, since it's v7.3, you've obviously purchased TOAD (right?!?) and could try

HTH! GL! Rich

Rich Jesse                        System/Database Administrator           Quad/Tech International, Sussex, WI USA

Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ:
Author: Jesse, Rich

Fat City Network Services    -- 858-538-5051