RE: SQL Query Help

From: Basavaraja, Ravindra <Ravindra.Basavaraja_at_T-Mobile.com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 18:49:39 -0800

This will work.But the actual query that I have is a join b/w two tables and not as simple as it looks in the example I had given

SELECT ID,LastModDate
FROM Tab

I bascially will have to include my complete main query in the sub query with TRUNC(MAX........ This might be costly on the performance.

do we have any other approach.

thanks

Author: Basavaraja, Ravindra
  INET: Ravindra.Basavaraja_at_T-Mobile.com

  INET: Reginald.W.Bailey_at_jpmorgan.com

Author: Basavaraja, Ravindra
  INET: Ravindra.Basavaraja_at_T-Mobile.com