RE: Unbreakable, my buns. Upgrade to 9.2/w2k .... repost

From: Koivu, Lisa <Lisa.Koivu_at_Fairfieldresorts.com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 10:45:08 -0800

Hi Stefan,

I don't know how much <HELP> this is, but I've seen several comments on the list stating that 9.2.0.3 is the version to be at. I'm going to that patch level from 8.1.7.4. You are right, the docs are confusing.

I've found that comments from our esteemed colleagues can at times be more valuable than the doco. In this case, doubly so.

Go boldly forth to 9.2.0.3.

Lisa M.

Von: Tony Johnson [mailto:Tony_Johnson_at_Trimble.com] Gesendet: Mittwoch, 28. Mai 2003 19:57
Author: Koivu, Lisa
  INET: Lisa.Koivu_at_Fairfieldresorts.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed May 28 2003 - 13:45:08 CDT