AW: Unbreakable, my buns. Upgrade to 9.2/w2k .... repost

From: Stefan Jahnke <>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 10:17:29 -0800

Maybe that's a good opportunity to repost a question before I apply patchsets:

I actually planned on applying the Patchset to lift up to

But while downloading, I saw that came out on April, 7th, while

there was from April, 12th. In the Readme, it says:

# Earliest version of the product that this patch may be applied to:

So, what's the way to go ? Apply patchset plus patches first ?

Or forget about 9.2.0xxx and just go with ?

Author: Stefan Jahnke

Fat City Network Services    -- 858-538-5051
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed May 28 2003 - 13:17:29 CDT

Original text of this message