Fwd: Hidden Columns

From: Bill Buchan <wbuchan_at_uk.intasys.com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 06:50:32 -0800

Sorry for wasting bandwidth - found the answer 5 minutes later (found it by looking up "histograms" in the manual, not "DBMS_STATS"):

For those who want to know - a hidden column is an expression for a function based index. Therefore you can use this option to gather stats when using function based indexes.

--
Intasys Billing Technologies Ltd.               www.intasysbilling.com
74 Commercial Street, Commercial Quay, Leith, Edinburgh EH6 6LX

Author: Bill Buchan
  INET: wbuchan_at_uk.intasys.com