RE: would imp speed affect by setting indexes to NOLOGGING?

From: gmei <gmei_at_incyte.com>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 10:24:48 -0800

Everything in the schema on Server B is dropped before import, so I have an empty schema to begin with. I am not sure I understand what you meant by "dropping the indexes before import"? Did you mean export/import indexes separately? I guess I could do that. Right now I just try to keep the program simple because the time is not an issue. I just want to know if there is an "easy and simple" way to increase the imp speed without changing the program too much.

Guang

Author: gmei
  INET: gmei_at_incyte.com