RE: OUI: Oracle Untested Infuriator

From: DENNIS WILLIAMS <DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 11:21:42 -0800

Dick

   In order to sell to a lot of sites, Oracle must be as user-friendly to install as Microsoft products are. I totally agree that doesn't seem fair, but I don't think Oracle can change that rule. The future will be controlled by people that think you must have a mouse to control a computer.

Dennis Williams
DBA, 80%OCP, 100% DBA
Lifetouch, Inc.
dwilliams_at_lifetouch.com

	Author: Vladimir Barac
	  INET: vladob_at_aster.si

	San Diego, California        -- Mailing list and web hosting
services

Author: Goulet, Dick
  INET: DGoulet_at_vicr.com

Author: DENNIS WILLIAMS
  INET: DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri May 23 2003 - 14:21:42 CDT