Cary's book

From: Jonathan Gennick <jonathan_at_gennick.com>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 16:06:55 -0800

For anyone who's interested, O'Reilly just posted the catalog page for Cary's book (which I'm editing). The catalog page includes a link to a beta version of chapter 1:

http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/optoraclep/chapter/index.html

It's a great chapter. It's a great book, actually. I'm really excited to be associated with it.

Best regards,

Jonathan Gennick --- Brighten the corner where you are http://Gennick.com * 906.387.1698 * mailto:jonathan@gennick.com

Author: Jonathan Gennick
  INET: jonathan_at_gennick.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu May 22 2003 - 19:06:55 CDT