Move to Sys Admin

From: DENNIS WILLIAMS <DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 12:18:34 -0800

Paula

Dennis Williams
DBA, 80%OCP, 100% DBA
Lifetouch, Inc.
dwilliams_at_lifetouch.com

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2003 2:23 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

Organization combining data administration and physical database. In some ways it makes sense except for some of the personalities combined with lack of IT experienced involved. Therefore, since I really like the organization I am considering going to the server-side (if they let me). What do you guys think? Lots of experience in database - oracle DBA 8 years jumps to system administration. Reaction or good career choice? Yes, I will miss the DBA stuff.

Oracle OCP DBA

Author: Stephane Faroult
  INET: sfaroult_at_oriolecorp.com

<http://www.fatcity.com>