RE: Export direct=Y|N

From: DENNIS WILLIAMS <DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 06:47:26 -0800

Kurt - Are you using export/import to move SYSTEM tables? Not a good idea. As for the restrictions on direct path export, there aren't many. For direct path import, there are many, as documented in the Oracle Utilities Manual. Here is a posting that may be helpful.
http://www.arikaplan.com/oracle/ari83198.html <http://www.arikaplan.com/oracle/ari83198.html>

Dennis Williams
DBA, 80%OCP, 100% DBA
Lifetouch, Inc.