Re: iAS, forms, file upload/download intermedia, mod_pl/sql

From: rahul sharma <rahul_at_infotech.co.id>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 01:51:36 -0800

Torben, your message did get thru !,
i have tried upload/download through pl/sql cartridge, it's not very difficult, my only concern
is the mix and match of dev6i forms and web pages... now i';m thinking of making all the application
using pl/sql generated forms !!!,

i have another question, when i upload using mod pl/sql, it adds some number prefix to the filenames i upload !!!
how to change that default ?

TIA
-Rahul

Author: rahul sharma