Re: lob problem

From: <bulbultyagi_at_now-india.net.in>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 13:57:36 -0800

Deshpandey sir
thank you very much
apparently lobs cannot be placed in tablespaces with segment space management set to auto
This restriction has been removed in Release 2 Thank you very much, I had pored through the "application developers guide
(large objects)" and it doesn't mention this anywhere.
Finally found it in the Release 2 new features section of the admin guide I created a new tablespace with segment space management manual, there I was successfully able to carry out

   create table test
   ( my_col clob,
     my_col2 varchar2(30) ) ;

Author: <bulbultyagi_at_now-india.net.in