Re: statspack report on sql

From: Ray Stell <stellr_at_cns.vt.edu>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 11:32:05 -0800

Thanks Dennis, some developer "developed" some load adding monster over the weekend in an unannounced way. I just wanted to see if I could catch them with the collected statspack data. I wasn't paying that close attention, but detected the load change during my Monday morning review of the statspack report. The weekend is a good time to do this here, so no harm done.

It does raise a good question, I think. I suppose that the statspack tables could be expanded to add this pretty easily by linking v$sql and v$session. Sounds like a decent feature request to me.

Author: Ray Stell
  INET: stellr_at_cns.vt.edu