RE: ORA-03113

From: Ramon E. Estevez <restevez_at_blh.com.do>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 12:11:40 -0800

Tks

Stephane will check that.

Ramon E. Estevez
restevez_at_blh.com.do
809-535-8994

-----Original Message-----
Faroult
Sent: Saturday, May 17, 2003 12:02 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

Ramon,

   I cannot tell you anything more than what Mladen did : check trace files (possibly sqlnet.log as well) and look for more details. A process crashed, and you should find something under bdump or udump. There is probably an indication

    "OS Error :" followed by a number.

Grep /usr/include/errno.h (or perhaps /usr/include/sys/errno.h) for this number, it should helpyou find out which resource you cannot get.

HTH SF

Author: Stephane Faroult
  INET: sfaroult_at_oriole.com

command for other information (like subscribing).

Author: Ramon E. Estevez
  INET: restevez_at_blh.com.do