Re: prevent database down

From: Jared Still <jkstill_at_cybcon.com>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 22:56:38 -0800

Please reply to the list as well, not just me.

Right click on "my computer" on the desktop, and choose 'manage'. You will see event viewers there.

Also, are the Oracle Services running? Those can be seen from 'Services' in the management console.

You must use export/import to move your database to unix.

Jared

Author: Jared Still
  INET: jkstill_at_cybcon.com