RE: RE: quickest method

From: DENNIS WILLIAMS <DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 13:58:42 -0800

Ryan

   We didn't budget for a tool, especially since this is a "one of a kind" project. I had planned to do it the "old fashioned" way. I plan to run a few tests to see the comparative speed between the different methods. Use Pareto's Rule (80/20 principle), the easiest method for the vast majority of tables, then the fastest way for the few really large tables.

Dennis Williams
DBA, 80%OCP, 100% DBA
Lifetouch, Inc.
dwilliams_at_lifetouch.com