RE: OT:oraknowledge

From: Deshpande, Kirti <kirti.deshpande_at_verizon.com>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 12:08:15 -0800

There once was one Ed Haskins on this list. At that time he was working at Verizon Wireless on contract. Not sure if this is the same person. But I did get a lot of junk mail from Ed Haskins of OraKnowledge. It was surprising, because I had never signed up for any promotional, or free, stuff from them, and had pondered on how OraKnowledge got my e-mail address... ;)

Author: Deshpande, Kirti
  INET: kirti.deshpande_at_verizon.com