RE: fixing tablespace fragmentation

From: Mercadante, Thomas F <NDATFM_at_labor.state.ny.us>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 08:07:03 -0800

R,

Look at the Alter Index index_name Rebuild tablespace_name;

command. Allows you to rebuild and move the indexes on-line. This is available in 8i. Not sure what release you are on.

Tom Mercadante
Oracle Certified Professional

Author: <rgaffuri_at_cox.net
  INET: rgaffuri_at_cox.net

Author: Mercadante, Thomas F
  INET: NDATFM_at_labor.state.ny.us
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu May 15 2003 - 11:07:03 CDT