Re: latch free - library cache

From: Mladen Gogala <mgogala_at_adelphia.net>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 05:41:41 -0800

Cursor sharing set to FARCE forces constants to be converted into bind variables and enables SQL statements to be shared even if the're not identical. It also enables quite a few very interesting ora-0600 and ora-7445 errors that have very good applications in a DSS environment. It will work properly in Oracle 19zR20 and not in oracle 9iR2. Plase, de patient. Your money is very important to us.

Mladen Gogala
Author: Mladen Gogala
  INET: mgogala_at_adelphia.net