RE: O.T. SQL Navigator

From: John Kanagaraj <john.kanagaraj_at_hds.com>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 16:56:39 -0800

Paula,

When this 'hang' occurs, check for sessions waiting on either 'library cache lock' or 'library cache pin' events from another session - if you see 'em, then the PL/SQL units you are attempting to compile are being actively used by other session(s). I remember an old wrapped 'who_is_using.sql' on ML - you might be lucky ...

John Kanagaraj
Oracle Applications DBA
DBSoft Inc
(W): 408-970-7002

Disappointment is inevitable, but Discouragement is optional!

Author: John Kanagaraj
  INET: john.kanagaraj_at_hds.com