RE: Really annoying

From: Thater, William <>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 09:21:45 -0800

Sent: Monday, May 12, 2003 12:33 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

Dear Dennis,

I saw this a little late. I am not responsible for a single test database. I am responsible for 3 prod. databases, 2 test databases in development phases now with me as a developer/DBA, 1 data warehousing (architecture, etl, database), ArcSDE admin. SQL*Server and Oracle dba responsib., project management - creation of templates, standards, etc. Yes, I believe in economies of scale and centralize. I was a economics major.

Oracle OCP DBA

take no prisoners!;-)

here I only have the DW and a dozen or so marts, before I had 43 instances in 3 different environments.

but I wouldn't mind living in FLA.;-)

Bill "Shrek" Thater Oracle DBA <>

We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them. - Albert Einstein

MailFiler <> [PS-7V4MCC3]

The previous attachment was filtered out by the ListGuru mailing software at because binary attachments are not appropriate for mailing lists. If you want a copy of the attachment which was removed, contact the sender directly and ask for it to be sent to you by private E-mail.

This warning is inserted into all messages containing binary attachments which have been removed by ListGuru. If you have questions about this message, contact for clarification.

Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ:

Author: Thater, William

Fat City Network Services    -- 858-538-5051

to: (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Mon May 12 2003 - 12:21:45 CDT

Original text of this message