RE: updating TS$?????

From: Bob Lofstrand <blofstrand_at_csedge.com>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 08:12:21 -0800

At least make sure that you are on record as not condoning this activity. CYA. Someday Oracle is going to change the way TS$ works and everything is going to go south. When that happens, someone is going have to take the blame and it is not always the person who deserves it. Also make sure the backups are current. If you are the one that saves the day the crosshairs might go somewhere else.

Author: <rgaffuri_at_cox.net
  INET: rgaffuri_at_cox.net

The information contained in this communication, including attachments, is strictly
confidential and for the intended use of the addressee only; it may also contain
proprietary, price sensitive, or legally privileged information. Notice is hereby given that
any disclosure, distribution, dissemination, use, or copying of the information by anyone
other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited and may be illegal. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail,
delete this communication, and destroy all copies.

Corporate Systems, Inc. has taken reasonable precautions to ensure that any attachment to
this e-mail has been swept for viruses. We specifically disclaim all liability and will
accept no responsibility for any damage sustained as a result of software viruses and advise
you to carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachment.

Author: Bob Lofstrand
  INET: blofstrand_at_csedge.com