Re: Oracle Certification

From: Chip <ocp-dba_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 09 May 2003 12:59:15 -0800

Actually, all the OCP DBA Upgrade exams are still available: http://www.oracle.com/education/certification/index.html?dba9i_upgrade.html

Oracle has retired the core exams for Oracle 7.3 and 8. As of 8 May 2003, Oracle has not announced the retirement of the Oracle 8i core exams. Personally, I expect an announcement later this year (closer to the 8i Error Correction End Support Date with 8i core exam retirement in 2004). http://www.oracle.com/education/certification/news/index.html?content.html

Have Fun :)

Author: Chip
  INET: ocp-dba_at_earthlink.net