RE: Re: Renaming tablespace by updating SYS.TS$

From: Goulet, Dick <DGoulet_at_vicr.com>
Date: Fri, 09 May 2003 12:04:50 -0800

Shareplex is a product of Quest's. It reads the redo logs on the source database and replicates the SQL in the target database. Is it better that transportable tablespaces? Good question, depends more on the requirements and budget you have. Shareplex is NOT cheap.

Dick Goulet
Senior Oracle DBA
Oracle Certified 8i DBA

Author: <rgaffuri_at_cox.net