RE: RE: buffer cache

From: Cary Millsap <cary.millsap_at_hotsos.com>
Date: Fri, 09 May 2003 11:51:11 -0800

The DC event is a Hotsos Clinic 101. Detailed syllabus and price are available at www.hotsos.com/training/clinic101.

The Hotsos Symposium is a different event entirely. It's an annual conference to which we invite many of the best Oracle performance analysts in the world to present. The next one, Hotsos Symposium 2004, will be held in Dallas on March 7-10, 2004 (that's right, Dallas; not Las Vegas as we had originally considered). Check http://www.hotsos.com/events/symposium/ for last year's announcement. Next year's event will be similar in format, but at a bigger venue.

We'll announce the 2004 event officially on our site in a couple of weeks.

Cary Millsap
Hotsos Enterprises, Ltd.
http://www.hotsos.com

Upcoming events:
- Hotsos Clinic 101 in London, Reykjavik, Ottawa, Dallas, Washington, Denver, Sydney
- Visit www.hotsos.com for schedule details...

Author: <rgaffuri_at_cox.net
  INET: rgaffuri_at_cox.net

Author: Cary Millsap