RE: Oracle 10 rumours

From: Weaver, Walt <wweaver_at_rightnow.com>
Date: Fri, 09 May 2003 08:32:16 -0800

I, too, heard that Larry misread the name during a press conference; he couldn't see the teleprompter very well.

So, currently nobody in the whole world knows what Oracle 10 will be named. Larry'll just sneeze during one of his speeches later this year and Oracle Marketing will run with it.

--Walt Weaver
  Bozeman, Montana

Author: Weaver, Walt
  INET: wweaver_at_rightnow.com