RE: buffer cache

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com>
Date: Fri, 09 May 2003 08:16:40 -0800

Excellent! I think I should be able to convince folks (either PHBs or my lovely wife) that it's a good thing to buy. :)

Thanks!
Rich

Rich Jesse                        System/Database Administrator
rich.jesse_at_qtiworld.com           Quad/Tech International, Sussex, WI USA

Author: Jesse, Rich
  INET: Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com