Sqlldr via webase tool

From: Nguyen, David M <david.m.nguyen_at_xo.com>
Date: Fri, 09 May 2003 07:56:44 -0800

I am tasked to develop a webase tool to let someone load data into oracle database using sqlldr utility. Sometimes it takes about 20 minutes to finish from command line, if I do this via webase tool I think the web browser will be timeout as web server could not handle the process for that 20 minutes long. If someone has been done with sqlldr via webase, please advise how I configure web server to handle this.

Thanks,
David

Author: Nguyen, David M
  INET: david.m.nguyen_at_xo.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri May 09 2003 - 10:56:44 CDT