RE: TAF query

From: Bruno Vanters <bruno.vanters_at_tietoenator.com>
Date: Fri, 09 May 2003 04:46:41 -0800

If i'm not mistaken:
Connect time failover means, that if the first listener we try doesn't answer, we try another one.
TAF means, if that you are connected to instance and it fails during your session, you get reconnected to another instance.

Bruno
Author: Malik, Fawzia
  INET: Fawzia.Malik_at_bskyb.com

Author: Bruno Vanters
  INET: bruno.vanters_at_tietoenator.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri May 09 2003 - 07:46:41 CDT