RE: presenting...

From: April Wells <awells_at_csedge.com>
Date: Thu, 08 May 2003 02:31:40 -0800

But, for Kirti... I would love to see a 1 hour version on the 2 presentations I saw of yours!

April Wells
Oracle DBA/Oracle Apps DBA
Corporate Systems
Amarillo Texas
Well-behaved women rarely make history

Author: Ruth Gramolini
  INET: rgramolini_at_tax.state.vt.us

The information contained in this communication, including attachments, is strictly
confidential and for the intended use of the addressee only; it may also contain
proprietary, price sensitive, or legally privileged information. Notice is hereby given that
any disclosure, distribution, dissemination, use, or copying of the information by anyone
other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited and may be illegal. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail,
delete this communication, and destroy all copies.

Corporate Systems, Inc. has taken reasonable precautions to ensure that any attachment to
this e-mail has been swept for viruses. We specifically disclaim all liability and will
accept no responsibility for any damage sustained as a result of software viruses and advise
you to carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachment.

Author: April Wells
  INET: awells_at_csedge.com