RE: Post IOUG impressions

From: Freeman Robert - IL <FREEMANR_at_tusc.com>
Date: Wed, 07 May 2003 18:26:40 -0800

Yea, but $5 bottles of water?????????????????

Eeegads, no wonder companies were cuttn' back.

RF

Author: Freeman Robert - IL
  INET: FREEMANR_at_tusc.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed May 07 2003 - 21:26:40 CDT