RE: Security Clearance RE. RE was career path

From: Johnson, Michael <Michael.Johnson_at_oln-afmc.af.mil>
Date: Wed, 07 May 2003 13:56:52 -0800

If your clearance expired and you have been "Read off", then the question becomes how much time has expired since that happened ? I think its 2 years and after that you have to completely redo the paperwork and go all the way back through the investigation from the start. Due to 9/11, these investigations now take 2 years. The government will reimburse your company while you "sit in a corner" waiting if they really want you. Otherwise, the government is not going to put out the investment if they can find someone else qualified. If you have a clearance, your should expect another 10-15K in pay per year.

HTH, Mike

Author: Ron Rogers
  INET: RROGERS_at_galottery.org

Author: Johnson, Michael
  INET: Michael.Johnson_at_oln-afmc.af.mil
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed May 07 2003 - 16:56:52 CDT