Re: presenting...

From: Ruth Gramolini <rgramolini_at_tax.state.vt.us>
Date: Wed, 07 May 2003 10:27:03 -0800

It's fun, it's free, and anyone can do it. Just think of a topic that would interest you and write about it. Then submit it and hope you get chosen.

For IOUG you can do a half hour quick tip, an regular hour presentation, or a one and a half hour mine course. The whole day university courses cost more for participants and may not get enough attendees for you to present it.

You can do this easily,

Ruth
Author: Ruth Gramolini
  INET: rgramolini_at_tax.state.vt.us