RE: Revoking permissions for public tables

From: Ganesh Raja <gans_r_at_rediffmail.com>
Date: Wed, 07 May 2003 08:03:01 -0800

The Views which u are seeing here are All Dict views and I would detest from revoking the Privs for the same. Your DB may conk up .. Oracle may not support u .. And the list continues.

HTH Best Regards,
Ganesh R
DID : +65-6215-8413
HP : +65-9067-8474

Live to learn... forget... and learn again.

Author: Fermin Bernaus Berraondo
  INET: fbernaus_at_sammic.com

Author: Ganesh Raja
  INET: gans_r_at_rediffmail.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed May 07 2003 - 11:03:01 CDT