Re: Post IOUG impressions

From: Joe Testa <jtesta_at_dmc-it.com>
Date: Wed, 07 May 2003 03:41:42 -0800

No CD this year? my 2 cents worth, this was the 1st IOUG i missed since '97(ems class took priority) but I must say, i used the CD quite often from previous conferences. Seems like a small amount of money to save. What happened to the concept of no more paper, seems that would have made more sense.

Joe

Joseph S Testa
Chief Technology Officer
Data Management Consulting