RE: Golden WAS Oracle 10

From: Bob Metelsky <bmetelsky_at_cps92.com>
Date: Tue, 06 May 2003 05:46:40 -0800

> "It dosnt have a command history (to me tabs are not history)"
>

> Ah... You have to get used to not deleting commands... When
> you write a new command just do it on a new line and leave
> the old one... There's your command history... Then use
> either F5, F6 and F7 as appropriate to run the commands...
>

> I understand your view point and there are things that can
> really turn you off to a tool... The point I should try to
> make is that this is one I like... I can live with it's
> limitations because it has some really handy features (tabs,
> workspaces, favorites menu, automatic date formatting and the
> F5,F6,F7 keys)... Plus, it's simple and fast...

Thanks for the tips... I see how that works... pretty cool IM surprised the author diddnt point me to that.

Run Script	F5 or Shift-Enter while typing.
Run Script From Cursor	F6
Run One Statement At Cursor	F7 or Ctrl-Enter while typing or
Ctrl-RightClick.

That changes my opinion ;-)

With those features, its definetly worth the money! http://www.benthicsoftware.com/index.html

Im going to dig a little deeper into the features you mention

Thanks
Bob

Author: Bob Metelsky
  INET: bmetelsky_at_cps92.com