Re: Unable to insert records to a table from java app

From: Daniel W. Fink <optimaldba_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 05 May 2003 12:01:30 -0800

I recall a similar situation with a 3rd party app. After several hours of running, the app would begin to have memory leaks and the records it attempted to insert were being rejected as invalid data. However, the app did not trap for this condition and committed the records that were valid. Try to find out what the java app is actually trying to insert and what the java app thinks it is trying to insert.

--
Daniel W. Fink
http://www.optimaldba.com

-- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.net -- Author: Daniel W. Fink INET: optimaldba_at_yahoo.com Fat City Network Services -- 858-538-5051 http://www.fatcity.com San Diego, California -- Mailing list and web hosting services --------------------------------------------------------------------- To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).