Fw: 9i doubts

From: <bulbultyagi_at_now-india.net.in>
Date: Mon, 05 May 2003 08:37:39 -0800

Jared I know , I ask too many questions
I can try out question 6 and find out
Most of the others were theoretical questions I had these doubts after going through the Oracle 9i release 2 documentation.
If anyone knows anything about these questions please let me know, I asked a lot of people and read a quite a few manuals .........
Would it be better if I asked a few questions at a time ?

Author: <bulbultyagi_at_now-india.net.in
  INET: bulbultyagi_at_now-india.net.in