RE: Standby/Replicated database for reporting functionality

From: DENNIS WILLIAMS <DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM>
Date: Fri, 02 May 2003 11:36:51 -0800

And if I may add to Walt's comment, Robert's RMAN book has a chapter that details how to do this. Well worth the price. http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0072226625/qid=1051900621/sr=8 -1/ref=sr_8_1/103-8251541-9142223?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

Dennis Williams
DBA, 60%OCP, 100% DBA
Lifetouch, Inc.
dwilliams_at_lifetouch.com