RE: Oracle 10 on Oracle Magzine

From: Boivin, Patrice J <BoivinP_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca>
Date: Fri, 02 May 2003 04:56:36 -0800

Imagine if the database talked back to you in a smooth voice.

"You didn't type that command correctly, Jim. Let me know when you figure out what you did wrong."

Patrice.

Author: Gogala, Mladen
  INET: MGogala_at_oxhp.com

Author: Freeman Robert - IL
  INET: FREEMANR_at_tusc.com

Author: Gogala, Mladen
  INET: MGogala_at_oxhp.com

Author: Boivin, Patrice J
  INET: BoivinP_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri May 02 2003 - 07:56:36 CDT