RE: Database Auditing

From: Jay Hostetter <jhostetter_at_decommunications.com>
Date: Thu, 01 May 2003 07:11:40 -0800

I got it to work. If I try AUDIT DBA or AUDIT USER I am able to track the ALTER USER statements. Actually, according to the tables 8-1 and 8-2 for the AUDIT statement in the SQL Reference Manual, AUDIT ALTER USER isn't even a valid statement to audit.

Thanks,
Jay

>>> jhostetter_at_decommunications.com 05/01/03 10:01AM >>>
John,

  Nothing is in sys.aud$.

SQL> select * from sys.aud$;

no rows selected

Thanks,
Jay

>>> John.Hallas_at_gb.vodafone.co.uk 05/01/03 05:26AM >>>
Jay,
Have you selected from sys.aud$ to see if the audit rows have been created?

John

Author: Jay Hostetter
  INET: jhostetter_at_decommunications.com