RE: congrats to Dennis on %OCP increase

From: Mercadante, Thomas F <NDATFM_at_labor.state.ny.us>
Date: Thu, 01 May 2003 05:23:19 -0800

Dennis,

I just finished the 8i upgrade (and passed it) and am now studying for the 9i upgrade.

It is frustrating to study and learn stuff that you will never use - but need to know to pass the test.

But so far, my experience has been that I worry too much about passing (so I study more than I probably need to). But, it's working for me, so I guess I'm doing it right!

keep on truckin!

Tom Mercadante
Oracle Certified Professional (6, 7, 8 & 8i).

Author: Scott Stefick
  INET: sstefick_at_harpercollege.edu

Author: DENNIS WILLIAMS
  INET: DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM