RE: listener.log analysis

From: Mandar A. Ghosalkar <mghosalk_at_byer.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 18:51:49 -0800

Jesse,

With a lil modification to control file I could load 25mb worth of listener log into a table for analysis.
Till now I use to delete the old listener log every couple of months, but with simplicty of sql*loader, thinking of running a job which would load the listener log into a table thru oem tcl.

Once I was thinking of setting listener log status to off to avoid listener log, but now I could find

  1. which host makes the most connections.
  2. which programs makes the most connections.
  3. which user uses which application when

Thanks
Mandar

425,00.html to find out more.

Looks like the UTL_FILE way?

Jeff

Author: Jesse, Rich
  INET: Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com

command for other information (like subscribing).

Author: Mandar A. Ghosalkar
  INET: mghosalk_at_byer.com