RE: listener.log analysis

From: Vergara, Michael (TEM) <mvergara_at_guidant.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 12:41:41 -0800

I found it...here's the URL, it's to an Oracle Magazine article called "DIY$: Do-It-Yourself Dynamic Views". It does use UTL_FILE, but not Java.

http://www.oracle.com/oramag/webcolumns/2001/index.html?diy_dynamic.html

Not sure if you need to sign up for archived articles, but this is the article I was referring to. It does work; I use it regularly.

Cheers,
Mike

Author: Vergara, Michael (TEM)
  INET: mvergara_at_guidant.com