Re: import...dead or alive?

From: Diego Cutrone <diegocutrone_at_yahoo.com.ar>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 11:12:08 -0800

Saira,

I think you can also check what the import session is doing..

just find out its sid select from v$session_wait. Or just take a dump with oradebug or with 10046 event.

Or identify the corresponding transaction and select from v$transaction to check if USED_UBLKS is increasing...

HTH
Greeting
Diego Cutrone

Author: =?iso-8859-1?q?Diego=20Cutrone?=   INET: diegocutrone_at_yahoo.com.ar
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Apr 30 2003 - 14:12:08 CDT