RE: import...dead or alive?

From: Tim Onions <tim.onions_at_speechmachines.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 09:41:57 -0800

I've seen it "hang" when it is re-collecting stats at the end of the import, just another possible reason.

Tim Onions
Head of Oracle and Web Development
Speech Machines (A MedQuist Company)
...the speech-to-data Application Service Provider Tel: +44.1684.312364
http://www.speechmachines.com

Author: Saira Somani
  INET: saira_somani_at_yahoo.com

Author: Mercadante, Thomas F
  INET: NDATFM_at_labor.state.ny.us

Author: Tim Onions
  INET: tim.onions_at_speechmachines.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Apr 30 2003 - 12:41:57 CDT