RE: Data Block Corruption

From: Johnson, Michael <Michael.Johnson_at_oln-afmc.af.mil>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 13:37:09 -0800

If you want to get real obnoxious, just vi the physical datafile where the tablespace
resides and edit one area of the file by putting some characters in there and then
save and exit. Of Course, Dont forget to backup your files before doing all of this.

Author: Johnson, Michael
  INET: Michael.Johnson_at_oln-afmc.af.mil

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Apr 29 2003 - 16:37:09 CDT