RE: What is a 'data mart'?

From: Spears, Brian <BSpears_at_Limitedbrands.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 12:26:49 -0800

the stuff I work with, I have seen the data mart to be a collection of related
data from the warehouse that have multiple dimension. Information from the data mart
is used to generate molap cubes for reporting.

brian

Author: <rgaffuri_at_cox.net
  INET: rgaffuri_at_cox.net

Author: Spears, Brian
  INET: BSpears_at_Limitedbrands.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Apr 29 2003 - 15:26:49 CDT