RE: SQLLOADER QUESTION (Out Of Office)

From: Stephen Andert <StephenAndert_at_firsthealth.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 19:52:17 -0800

I am out of office until 5/5. I am not reacheable by pager. I will be checking my voice mail and e-mail at least daily.

>>> ORACLE-L 04/28/03 20:37 >>> I am out of office until 5/5. I am not reacheable by pager. I will be checking my voice mail and e-mail at least daily.

>>> ORACLE-L 04/28/03 20:17 >>> I am out of office until 5/5. I am not reacheable by pager. I will be checking my voice mail and e-mail at least daily.

>>> ORACLE-L 04/28/03 19:53 >>> I am out of office until 5/5. I am not reacheable by pager. I will be checking my voice mail and e-mail at least daily.

>>> ORACLE-L 04/28/03 19:32 >>> I am out of office until 5/5. I am not reacheable by pager. I will be checking my voice mail and e-mail at least daily.

>>> ORACLE-L 04/28/03 19:12 >>> I am out of office until 5/5. I am not reacheable by pager. I will be checking my voice mail and e-mail at least daily.

>>> ORACLE-L 04/28/03 18:47 >>> I am out of office until 5/5. I am not reacheable by pager. I will be checking my voice mail and e-mail at least daily.

>>> ORACLE-L 04/28/03 18:11 >>> I am out of office until 5/5. I am not reacheable by pager. I will be checking my voice mail and e-mail at least daily.

>>> ORACLE-L 04/28/03 17:31 >>> Hamid

   Consider using the RR date format. The YY format assumes your date is in
the current century. The RR format allows you to specify a different century. The breakpoint is the year 50.

Dennis Williams
DBA, 40%OCP, 100% DBA
Lifetouch, Inc.
dwilliams_at_lifetouch.com

Author: Hamid Alavi
  INET: hamid.alavi_at_quovadx.com

Author: DENNIS WILLIAMS
  INET: DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM

Author: Stephen Andert
  INET: StephenAndert_at_firsthealth.com

Author: Stephen Andert
  INET: StephenAndert_at_firsthealth.com

Author: Stephen Andert
  INET: StephenAndert_at_firsthealth.com

Author: Stephen Andert
  INET: StephenAndert_at_firsthealth.com

Author: Stephen Andert
  INET: StephenAndert_at_firsthealth.com

Author: Stephen Andert
  INET: StephenAndert_at_firsthealth.com

Author: Stephen Andert
  INET: StephenAndert_at_firsthealth.com

Author: Stephen Andert
  INET: StephenAndert_at_firsthealth.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Mon Apr 28 2003 - 22:52:17 CDT