RE: System admin question. (Out Of Office)

From: Stephen Andert <StephenAndert_at_firsthealth.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 19:06:53 -0800

I am out of office until 5/5. I am not reacheable by pager. I will be checking my voice mail and e-mail at least daily.

>>> ORACLE-L 04/28/03 19:42 >>> I am out of office until 5/5. I am not reacheable by pager. I will be checking my voice mail and e-mail at least daily.

>>> ORACLE-L 04/28/03 19:27 >>> I am out of office until 5/5. I am not reacheable by pager. I will be checking my voice mail and e-mail at least daily.

>>> ORACLE-L 04/28/03 19:01 >>> Hi,

Try lsof -i. If you don't have lsof I would recommend installing it.

Adam

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.

E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version. This message is provided for informational purposes and should not be construed as a solicitation or offer to buy or sell any securities or related financial instruments.

  INET: Adam.Cioccarelli_at_ubsw.com

Author: Stephen Andert
  INET: StephenAndert_at_firsthealth.com

Author: Stephen Andert